The Professional Accounting Society will host the last recruitment event for fall 2015. Accounting firm Briggs & Veselka will provide recruitment opportunities to attending students.
This could be your last opportunity to secure an internship for 2016 and early 2017. Event check-in will begin at 2:45pm in lecture hall B117. Event information and itinerary are listed below:
- Briggs & Veselka, Co. November 12, 2015 │3 p.m.- 5 p.m. │ Room: B117
- 3:00-4:00p.m. ‘Audit v. Tax’ presentation
- 4:00-4:30p.m. Briggs & Veselka will answer questions from the audience
- 4:30-5:00p.m. Recruitment
In order to attend the event, students must adhere to the following requirements:
- RSVP: limited seating is available.
- Business Professional Attire
- Approved resume through the college of business career center
Please don’t miss out on this great opportunity to secure an internship for 2016 or 2017. Students can RSVP on Orgsync. For more information please contact contact me directly at 832-494-7955 or via email. Best of luck to all students.